Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zuda reviews finished, now what?


Do to computer problems last month delaying me I decided to finish this months Zuda reviews in record time -for me. Wouldn't you know it, my last review still got delayed thanks to -you guessed it- computer/connection issues. I have a upcoming post on rip-off's vs. homages in the comic book industry. I say bad things (for me) about Stan lee and Marvel, and good things about Dave Sim. I also have a post on one of my all time favorite creators Charles Biro coming up, because I am a Lev Gleason/The Real Daredevil devotee. I few other posts I intend to make I haven't forgotten about, I just haven't got around to doing yet. Imagine that. ;) Now though, I have the time and then some even with real life considerations. My computer could still be a problem??? As always you got a project you want me to review/preview let me know and I'll give it a look. Plus any comments/crit's about the blog's look let me know that too. You may have noticed 'now with pictures' thanks to the Pigs ombudsman (you know who you are) helpful hints to make my blog better. My e-mail addie is hither and yorn across the net, or just leave a comment here. :)

Thanks for reading, following, and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment