Saturday, February 16, 2008

WOULD BE ZUDA COMIC!

Hello everyone! (anyone?) this is a blog containing (at least, at first) my script (Pigs of the Industry) for a would be Zuda comic. I am a would be writer. I hope someone out there reads the script and likes it. Who knows? Maybe, even well enough to want to draw it. :) Anyway... for the record just because I am posting the script here does not repeat does not mean this script is in the public domain. It's my script -I still own it. Not that I think anyone out there would want to, but there seems to be a lot of paranoid(?) writers in internet land so I figured better safe than sorry. All that rubbish out of the way please read, and tell me what you think either here or over on the Zuda comics message boards. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment