Monday, March 9, 2009

What's in the works/ If the flu don't kill me I'll....

Hello internet Land.
What you can expect forthcoming on the blog is more much more Zuda reviews my internet connection willing. That new script I got some help on the translation with (and feedback) from Andres artist of the comic Marshall and Juan of Re-Evolution fame, should be posted fairly soon. Later still than all that look for a rewritten script posted of this blog's namesake. A post about my 5 favorite artists/creators at Zuda who didn't win, or win enough times in Steve Steiner's case. I also as soon as I get it worded right in my head plan on putting out a rare non-Zuda related post about Dave Sim. It's basically how if he wants to restore his reputation he should just get someone to declare him a 'outsider artist' and watch the accolades roll in -It worked for Fletcher Hanks.... I'd like to avoid pissing off too many people, but maybe I'm aiming too high. Does anyone have a rough guess just how many knuckle dragging misogynists, or penis envying femi-nazis their really are??? I'm guessing the kind of people that give both sexes a bad name aren't that common really. Prove me wrong fanatical internet haters, prove me wrong...
How long will it take me to get around to all that??? How long is March again, maybe getting in April there...
My Zuda friends (or anyone) should also know if you got something you want to publicize, or get the word out about let me know. There are also a few people I would love to interview *croses fingers and hope they respond to my e-mails* on down the line -like maybe May.

No comments:

Post a Comment